A&M Construction is an experienced commercial and industrial tenant improvement contractor serving businesses in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, and Georgia.
When it’s time to relocate your business, you have two choices: build your own space as part of a new construction project or move into an existing space. Not all organizations have the capital or time to invest in a ground-up project, but finding a structure that meets your budget and operational needs in a desired location can be challenging. As experienced tenant improvement contractors, A&M Construction Services can transform any facility to fit the needs of your business.
For over 25 years, clients ranging from local retailers to Fortune 500 enterprises have relied on our cost-effective solutions, diligent project management, quality craftsmanship, and focus on safety when undertaking tenant improvements at commercial properties. A&M Construction ensures you’re occupying a space tailored to your core functions and future objectives.
As a comprehensive commercial tenant improvement contractor, A&M Construction’s services are available for a wide range of projects, including:
- Complete renovations
- Lighting and electrical installations or removals
- Plumbing and HVAC overhauls, installations, or reconfigurations
- Addition or removal of walls, flooring, and ceilings
- Americans With Disabilities Act compliance
- Repaving, restriping, and regrading parking lots
- General maintenance
Take the first step in your industrial or commercial tenant improvement project by reaching out to A&M Construction. We’re happy to discuss your ideas, develop a plan, and provide a free estimate.
At A&M Construction, we understand that tenant improvement projects require unique skills and experience for success. That’s why we offer comprehensive design-build construction services for tenant improvements at commercial properties. Our design-build approach provides many benefits, including:
- Streamlined process: Design-build combines the design and construction phases into one integrated contract, eliminating delays due to miscommunication between parties.
- Cost savings: Design-build projects are often less expensive due to reduced overhead costs associated with teams working separately.
- Collaboration: The entire design, architecture, engineering, and construction management teams work together with you to understand your vision and craft plans that bring it to life.
- Time savings: Projects completed using the design-build method are typically completed faster than traditional methods due to the streamlined process.
- Quality assurance: As a fully invested stakeholder, our design-build team takes complete responsibility for quality control, ensuring your project meets or exceeds expectations.
We pride ourselves on being a full-service commercial construction company able to efficiently handle all building and renovation projects for our clients. As a self-performing crew with unlimited contractors licenses in North and South Carolina and licensed in Georgia, Tennessee, and Virginia, we’re well-suited to complete your project while controlling costs and providing unmatched customer service.
We’re a commercial and industrial tenant improvement contractor with design-build capabilities, that also offers:
No matter the scope, value, or square footage of your commercial tenant improvement or other building project, you can rely on A&M Construction to deliver it on time and within budget.
See the results of A&M Construction’s services by viewing our project portfolio.