A&M Construction is the leading provider of new commercial construction services in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, and Georgia.
New commercial construction projects bring endless possibilities for businesses. But in the hands of the wrong new construction contractor, excitement can quickly give way to mounting challenges and frustrations. That’s why you need an experienced general contractor with proven results to develop and execute your building solutions.
Since 1998, A&M Construction Services has been an indispensable asset for clients in Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, and the Carolinas. We’re a full-service general contractor with unlimited contractors licenses. This allows us to handle new commercial construction projects of any scope, no matter the value or square feet. From local office buildings to Fortune 500 companies with locations throughout North America, we’re ready to start planning.
Every new commercial construction site faces unforeseen challenges. The way contractors, managers, and workers respond to these obstacles plays a critical role in the outcome of your project. In our 25+ years in business, we’ve faced nearly every problem imaginable. A&M Construction’s experience, intuition, preparedness, and innovative thinking make us a uniquely qualified new construction contractor for any building or addition, including:
- Structural Steel
With nearly three decades of experience and a world-class team, A&M Construction maximizes value, quality, and satisfaction. Reach out today to discuss your new commercial construction project ideas and get a free estimate.
For the most collaborative and cost-effective new commercial construction project, consider A&M Construction’s design-build approach. Our designers, engineers, architects, and project managers collaborate with you to fully understand your commercial project‘s requirements and objectives.
The design-build approach for new commercial construction projects provides several benefits, including:
- Cost savings: Because all services are performed under a single contract, you don’t have to pay the fees of multiple providers. And because A&M Construction is a self-performing team of new construction contractors and laborers, there’s no need to increase costs to cover subcontractors.
- Shortened timeframes: By eliminating the need for outside workers, we don’t have to schedule around anyone else. Our team sets manageable but ambitious timelines, then works rigorously to uphold them.
- Shared vision: With A&M Construction as your design-build new construction contractor, everyone involved in the project works together to reach a shared goal. We make sure there are no misunderstandings, gaps in design, or competing interests to cause issues.
- Simplified communication: The more vendors, suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors involved in your new commercial construction project, the harder it is to keep everyone in sync. A&M Construction’s design-build services give you a single point of contact, so you don’t have to coordinate with multiple companies.
- Complete accountability: We take full ownership of our new commercial construction projects. In situations where other general contractors might try to deflect or shirk responsibility, our design-build services stand on their own.
Nucor Building Systems is the industry leader in designing and manufacturing pre-engineered metal buildings. We’re proud to be authorized builders and dealers of Nucor metal building systems because of the many benefits they offer our clients.
As a building manufacturer of customer systems, Nucor allows you to choose custom elements like exterior finishes and intricate design details to give your space the look and functionality required for your business. Plus, custom-engineered metal systems reduce project costs and timeframes and are environmentally friendly.
Get a clear picture of A&M Construction’s completed work by taking a look at our project portfolio.